The ZPrinter 650 is the printer of choice for people who require realistic models and precise detail. Printing at 600x540 DPI resolution, the ZPrinter 650 can 3D print the tiniest, most precise parts on a model, such as a thin wall on a mechanical prototype or a railing on an architectural model.
Color dramatically communicates engineering product designs, vividly renders architectural designs, and even brings animated characters into the real world. The ZPrinter 650 provides the highest quality color available on a 3D printer today.
- Produce realistic color models without paint
- Better evaluate the look, feel, and style of product designs
- Five print heads provide the widest range of accurate colors, including true black and improved color consistency from part to part
- 3D print text labels or images directly onto printed models
Z Corporation’s 3D printers are the only ones capable of printing in multiple colors. Other 3D printers billing themselves as color capable are in fact monochrome machines that can only print one color at a time, requiring the user to laboriously assemble various monochrome parts into something that resembles a full color model.
The ZPrinter 650 is the printer of choice for those who want to spend time generating ideas instead of operating a 3D printer. Highly automated, the ZPrinter 650 is simple and easy to use.
- Automated setup and self monitoring
- Automated powder loading and recycling
- Snap-in binder cartridges
- Operate in just minutes
- Requires minimal training and no expertise
- Intuitive control panel makes operation simple
he ZPrinter 650 fits easily into any office or school environment. Quiet, safe and odor free, the ZPrinter 650 includes a unique, built-in finishing station, creating an integrated, all-in-one 3D printing system.
Contact Z Solutions EU for more information.
ZCorporation ZPrinter Z650 Specifiaction
||2-4 layers per minute
||10" x 15" x 8" (254 x 381 x 203 mm)
||User selectable at the time of printing; 0.0035"-0.004" (.089-.102 mm)
||High performance composite
||600 x 540 dpi
|Number of Print Heads
||188 x 74 x 145 cm (74" x 29" x 57")
||340 kg (750 lbs.)
||Z Corporation’s proprietary software accepts solid models in STL, VRML, PLY, and 3DS file formats as input. ZPrint™ software features 3D viewing, text labeling, and scaling functionality. The software runs on Microsoft Windows® XP Professional and Windows Vista® Business/Ultimate.
Easy to Use